Lightswitch, a 22 year old leader in the field of entertainment and architectural lighting design, is looking for qualified applicants for the position of Director of Lighting Design for our Hong Kong office.
The well qualified applicant will be a very self-motivated lighting designer with sales and marketing experience who is
interested in selling and leading design services for the firm.
Working from our Hong Kong office the applicant will be in one of the fastest growing markets in the world, servicing well established clients as well cultivating new business in the ever expanding Asian market. A compensation package will be commensurate with the applicants qualifications and will consist of a base salary with a large commission percentage based on total Sales.
The successful applicant will be required to relocate to Hong Kong on a long term basis, and relocation cost assistance may be available.
- Sales and Marketing for Lightswitch Hong Kong office in all areas of design including, Theme Parks, Museums, Resorts, Entertainment and Large-Scale Events. A secondary focus would be on securing Architectural lighting design projects such as Hotels, Retail and Restaurants.
- While the applicant will be pursuing Sales and Marketing he or she must have a strong design background, and be capable of leading major design efforts when needed.
- Helping to build the Lightswitch Hong Kong office to properly address a sustained growth strategy through hiring of full time staff along with key Independent Contractors as needed.
- Pursuing specific Asian projects and clients, and also working with US Lightswitch offices on general marketing strategy including web site, brochures, case studies and press releases.
- Provide direct feedback to Upper Management as well as owners and investors.
- Collaborate with other Lightswitch offices on policies and standards.
Please send inquiries to: email@example.com